Digital Millenium Copyright Act
This is the official DMCA copyright policy for ProxyImg.com. As a service provider, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and strive to provide a safe and secure environment for creativity. This policy outlines how we address allegations of copyright infringement.
2. Designated Agent
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send a properly formatted notice of copyright infringement to our designated agent:
- Full Name: Moat Systems Limited
- Address: 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom
- Phone: +442039584450
- Email: [email protected]
3. DMCA Notice
To submit a notice of infringement, provide a written communication (by email or physical mail) that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. DMCA Counter-Notice
If you believe that your material has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide us with a written counter-notice containing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512 subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
5. Repeat Infringers
Under appropriate circumstances, ProxyImg.com may, at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
ProxyImg.com reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
If you want to report DMCA abuse, please contact us.